Content Creation and Appreciation of the Journey – The Spirit Channel
When out walking recently I had the thought to do a talk about what its like being a content creator with a message to share, trying to stay true to your values and not getting sucking into the social media hype of follows, likes and subscriptions. This talk developed into an appreciation of the journey undertaken, not the journey ahead or the constant look to the future. In all of the media I create, although there will be some crossover, I do try to create original content for video, audio, written and images. Its the appreciation for even having the courage to create any content at all and put yourself 'out there'. Its also a talk about the importance of interaction from consumers of your content and how just one comment can inspire a creator you follow, to continue making more content when perhaps they might have felt disillusioned. https://thespiritchannel.blog/2022/12/15/the-podcast-in-2022/ Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
- Content Creation and Appreciation of the Journey
- Holy F*ck & Sacred Water part 3, with Susanna Silverhøj & Ulrika Karlson
- With Susanna Silverhøj – author seer, futurist, mother and superhero
- Ulrika Karlsson & Susanna Silverhøj – Holy Fu*k And Sacred Water revisited.
- With Margaret Agard – Emails From The Mission Field